Top 5 Reasons Jeff Keith should be the next singer for Aerosmith
1. Tesla is taking 2010 off – JK could fill in until Steven Tyler gets ‘back in the saddle’
2. JK raspy, gritty vocals are frequently compared to Tyler’s
3. One of JK’s biggest influences and favorite singers ever is Steven Tyler
4. Have you heard JK sing “Seasons of Wither” from Real 2 Reel (disc 2) or “Draw the Line” on the Aerosmith tribute album? Friggin’ Sweet!
5. Cross-exposure to Aerosmith fans has great potential
Top 5 Reasons Jeff Keith should NEVER be the next singer for Aerosmith
1. Gary Cherone will always be the fall guy for the disaster that was Van Halen version 3.0, even though I don’t think it was his fault. Couldn’t bear seeing that happen with JK.
2. I’m afraid Aerosmith wouldn’t want to give him up in 2011
3. JK’s country album would get pushed off again
4. If JK joined Aerosmith for a year, he wouldn’t be available to pop up on stage at Frank Hannon Band or Animal House shows.
5. If he’s touring with Aerosmith, then he’s not touring with Tesla. Unless they were sharing the same bill. Hmmm….