If you're searching for jobs, have the common sense to make your Facebook page private. Or maybe just delete it entirely. Because if you don't you're just BEGGING for trouble.
A new survey found the six things that a company could find on your Facebook page that would make them IMMEDIATELY stop considering you for a job. Listen up . . .
1. Risqué photos . . . 71% say this would instantly get you cut.
2. Negative comments about work in GENERAL . . . 69% say it's a dealbreaker.
3. Negative comments about your current job or a former job, 66%.
4. Cursing, 65%.
5. Photos of you partying and drinking, 60%.
6. Controversial political or social opinions, 30%. Obviously it's not legal for someone to discriminate during the hiring process, but this is before you even GET there, smart guy.