If your favorite dog breed is a Retriever or Spaniel (Labradors, Goldens, Labradoodles, American Cocker Spaniels, English Springer Spaniels, etc) then your personality traits are:
Fun-loving and social
Positive perspective, with an “open door” policy at home
If your favorite dog breed is a Pointer or Setter (English Pointers, Weimaraners, Wirehaired Pointing Griffons, Irish Setters, English Setters, etc), then your personality traits are:
Passionate and determined
Energetic and motivated
Lover of luxuries
Rugged (you’ll hike all day!)
If your favorite dog breed is a Scent Hound (Beagle, Basset, Bloodhound, Foxhound, etc), then your personality traits are:
Determined and focused
Intense, even relentless
Lover of food
If your favorite dog breed is a Sight Hound (Greyhound, Whippet, Borzoi, Irish Wolfhound, etc), then your personality traits are:
Relaxed and introverted
Lover of small groups and close friends
If your favorite dog breed is a Terrier, then your personality traits are:
Fun-loving and funny
Determined and focused
Talkative and versatile
1. Labrador Retriever – Labs are fun spirited and ready to play. They are full of atomic energy and keep going long after the last dog went home. Lab owners can keep the same pace, they are active and are open to new adventures. Both are drawn to water. Although active and ready to go, when the switch gets turned off, no one can sleep as soundly or snuggle so well as the lab duo. They are both known for their sincere nature and kindness.
2. Golden Retriever – Golden retrievers are mellow and ready to help out in anyway they can. Golden owners, just like their four legged counterparts are family oriented and enjoy assisting others. Both love to socialize and enjoy spending time outdoors. There is never a doubt that you can count on this pair. Even tempered and ready to trust, this is a team to have on your side.
3. German Shepherd – German shepherds are serious and intelligent. They may seem distant and vigilant to a stranger. The German shepherd owner is not too different. At first people may take this personality type to be unapproachable and distant natured. But once you get to know them, there is no mistaking the loyalty and commitment this friend or family member possess.
4. Beagle – Beagle’s are one of the family right off the bat. They enjoy being with friends and loved ones. Beagle owners tend to have lots of friends and enjoy making people laugh and keeping things light. This set is curious and likes to investigate things. Both can be pretty vocal, chatting or barking for hours.
5. Yorkshire Terrier – Yorkshire terriers, are small but very intelligent and alert. These owners tend to be meticulous and very organized. Independence runs through both and they can be very set in their ways. The Yorkie owner is determined and difficult to change focus once they have set there sights on something. They both enjoy looking their best at all times.
6. Dachshund – Dachshund’s love being around their owners. This dog is a social and curious animal. Dachshund owners are happy, chatty people that like a good gathering. Both will enjoy spending time in the back yard, especially gardening and earthy activities. Don’t be fooled by the size, both can have a very mischievous streak. Similarly both can be very inquisitive and curious.
7. Boxer – Boxer’s are the combination of all dogs. They are playful and love to snuggle but can still be careful and cautious. Boxer owners are not very different. They have balanced personalities and tend to keep their schedule jam packed. This pair tends to have many friends and when life gets bumpy they try to keep their playful disposition.
8. Poodle – Poodle’s are sincere, intelligent and convey grace. Poodle owners share these qualities and tend to be compassionate people. Both enjoy travel and the finer things in life. This set has deep emotions, when they love, they love deeply and when they are needed, they do not take that lightly. Also, these owners are detail oriented and tend to keep their home neat and tidy.
9. Shih Tzu – Shih Tzu's are relaxed and secure dogs. They know they are loved and cared for and do not fight it. These owners also lean toward being pampered. They don’t mind being the center of affection. Friendliness and good listeners are common traits and they are loved deeply by their friends and family. These two will lounge and enjoy life happily together.
10. Chihuahua – Chihuahua’s are most appreciated by their owners. Similarly these owners are most appreciated by those that are close to them. Others may see them as outspoken or vocal. This owner will say what is on their mind and will keep their home and family as first priority. They are protective and sincere, and usually only those that are close get to experience the warmth and love this duo can show.
11. Rottweiler – Rottweiler’s are focused animals. If it's protection or play this dog is a laser of focus and concentration. Rottweiler owners tend to be serious and focused people. They both convey an energy that is described as powerful. Although strong and intimidating both can play and soften up like a kitten. This pair shares a clear vision of right and wrong. They are confident, secure and devoted. They will not hesitate to protect their loved ones.